Blessed with miles of open space and an abundance of available energy, North Wales is a great choice for your data centre. Central to the IT hubs of Dublin and Manchester with access to the FibreSpeed fibre optic network, it’s a surprisingly cost-effective location too.
Frustrated with power outages, high costs and lack of sites in the big cities? Take a look at Wales.
What North Wales means for your business:
- FibreSpeed network – 100% reliability in 5 year operation
- Virtually unlimited bandwidth – dark fibre from Holyhead to Manchester
- Competitive telecommunications infrastructure including FibreSpeed benchmarked services and pricing
- Low cost property
- Huge choice of commercial sites
- Direct sub sea connections to the Irish data centre market
- Green energy – much of our abundant energy comes from renewable sources
Want to know more? Contact FibreSpeed