Reference to “FibreSpeed” in the following terms and conditions means FibreSpeed Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 6340164, with its registered office at 100 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6JA and includes its 100% owned subsidiaries.
Except as set out below:
- FibreSpeed is not responsible or liable for any losses resulting from, or which arises in connection with the use of this website or documents which are contained in or are referenced via a link to this website, including, but not limited to, loss of income, loss of use or corruption of data, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, special loss and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable;
- Whilst FibreSpeed aims to achieve accuracy and reliability in the content of our website, you should note that the content on our website is provided on an “as is” basis. You should not assume that the information contained on this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified, complete, error free or suitable for the particular use you have in mind when using it;
- FibreSpeed is not responsible for the compatibility, security, quality or fitness for purpose of any content which you access or use on this website. You should satisfy yourself as to the compatibility, security, quality or fitness for purpose of any content which you access or use on this website in respect of the particular use which you have in mind;
- FibreSpeed assumes no responsibility or liability for the contents of any website you may access from our website and FibreSpeed does not necessarily endorse the views that are expressed, or have any control over the availability of, linked pages or websites accessed from our website.
- Nothing in these terms removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which can’t be limited or excluded by applicable law.
Jurisdiction and law
Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described in this website are available only to UK residents (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man) and the information on this website is not directed at anyone else. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Information about you and your visits to our website
Changes to terms
We may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. By your continued use of the website after any such change, you agree to the amended terms and conditions.
The copyright in the content contained in this website belongs to FibreSpeed. The content on this website may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of FibreSpeed.
The images, logos and names on this website which identify FibreSpeed are proprietary marks of FibreSpeed. All rights are reserved.
Viruses, Hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, it will not affect the enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.